SOS International LLC Counterintelligence (CI) Operations Planner in Wiesbaden, Germany
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180807-7405: Counterintelligence (CI) Operations Planner
Location Overseas - Germany - Wiesbaden
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Counterintelligence (CI) Operations Planner to join a large intelligence technical support contract in Europe. The CI Operations Planner provides counterintelligence planning support to include briefings and debriefings and coordinates CI support to operations and exercises throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides professional advice and recommendations regarding CI support to Research and Technology Protection
- Assesses and identifies alternative approaches for CI support to Force Protection to include participation in vulnerability assessments and surveillance detection
- Provides guidance and technical support to surveillance tactics, CI operations, tradecraft, DoD CI Counterespionage (CE) investigations
- Develops, revises, and conducts training programs on the aforementioned subjects at various skill levels to support military training, doctrine development, and/or real world conflict scenarios
- Assesses, reviews, and revises training requirements to ensure unit operational readiness for current and future operations
- Participates in role-playing practical exercises, and serves as an operational mentor
- Attends mission planning conferences, and remains current and knowledgeable of CI intelligence structure and architecture
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Master’s degree in a related field and 8 years of directly related military experience; OR
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, and 10 years of directly related military experience; OR
- 15 years of directly related military experience including appropriate military and civilian training in the counterintelligence analysis field
- Graduateof the Counterintelligence Force Protection Source Operations Course (CFSO), Field Training Course (FTC), Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or Advanced Counterintelligence Training Course (AFCITC) is desired; if not a graduate of any of these courses, relevant experience will be weighed heavily
- Must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to include planning, collection, research, analysis, and production
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment