SOS International LLC Watch Analyst in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180807-7396: Watch Analyst
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an All-Source Intelligence and Watch Analyst to support a large intelligence and technical support program for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint andmulti-lateraltraining exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Serves as an All Source Intelligence and Watch Analyst who prepares and briefs current intelligence updates during the daily Operations Center briefing
- Prepares a variety of technical reports and briefings in response to taskings levied through ART.ART
- Provides complex data analysis, intelligence support and emergency notification for incomingtime sensitivemessages
- Analyzes, reviews, and integrates intelligence data from a variety of sources
- Operates intelligence systems and intelligence analysis systems
- Maintains custody and immediate access to classified materials, shifts correspondence logs, records of verbal communications, and staff journals
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Master’s degree in a related field and 3 years of specialized experience; OR
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with military intelligence training and 6 years specialized experience; OR
- 10 years experience with appropriate military and civilian training in the intelligence analysis field
- The Watch Analyst must have a thorough understanding of the intelligence cycle and architecture, to include planning, collection, research, analysis, and production
- The Watch Analyst must also be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing, must have a strong working knowledge of all Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access), and must be able to work as a member of a team
The Watch Operations Center is a 24-hour per day, 7 day per week operation. As a result, the Watch Analyst may be required to work alternate work schedules, as required in order to meet mission requirements.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment