SOS International LLC Systems Engineer (Knowledge Management) in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180809-7446: Systems Engineer (Knowledge Management)
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Systems Engineer (Knowledge Management) to f acilitate intelligence fusion using local, theater and national U.S. Government level intelligence architectures throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develops analytical and computational techniques and methodology for problem solutions
- Performs process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and digital tools
- Evaluates workflows, organization, and planning problems and develops appropriate corrective action
- Perform quality control and troubleshoot technical and semantic interoperability among intelligence systems and between intelligence and other battle command systems
- Develops and applies organization-wide information models for use in designing and building integrated, shared software and database management systems
- Quality control and troubleshoot message routing and product publication, posting, dropping, and archiving for timely informing and dissemination as well as exploitable information storage and retrieval.
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree in related field andminimumof 3 years experience; OR
- Associate’s degree andminimumof 7 years experience; OR
- 11yearstechnical experience; OR
- Major Certification and a minimum of 7 years
Major Certifications (no substitutions) for accreditation purposes are:
- CCDP - Cisco Certified Design Professional
- CCIE - Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CCNP - Cisco Certified Network Professional
- MCSE - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- MCDBA - Microsoft Certified Database Administrator
- MCAD - Microsoft Certified Application Developer
- MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solution Developer
- MCSA - Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
- MCITP - Microsoft Certified IT Professional
- MCM - Microsoft Certified Master
- MCA - Microsoft Certified Architect
- MCPD -Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
- Demonstrated exceptional written and oral communications skills, including giving formal presentations to different audiences
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Five years experience as a military intelligence leader, manager or analyst preferred. Work experience in JWICS, SIPRNET, Coalition and NIPRNET intelligence architectures desired
- Preferably one year's work Experience with IDC, JDISS or DCGS-A, ASAS-L or another battle command system
- School-trained on one or more single-discipline processors:singlesource for SIGINT; BAT or CHARC for HUMINT; MAAS, IWS or DTSS for GEOINT, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of object-oriented, relational and entity-relational database theory desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of network administration and communications theory desired.
- Must obtain certification(s) satisfying the Technical Level II requirements in DoD instruction 8570.1 within three months of their performance start date
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment