SOS International LLC Security Manager in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180808-7428: Security Manager
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Security Manager to join a large intelligence technical support services program in Europe. The Security Manager supports and oversees security operations, develops and enforces security policies, and implements the Information Security program.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develops, evaluates, maintains, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures and methods used for safeguarding classified information, property, and materials
- Develops policies and procedures for analyzing and evaluating the character, background and history of Government employees, candidates for employment, and other persons having or proposed to be granted access to classified or other sensitive information, materials, or work sites
- Designs and implements Information Security program including control and accountability of all classified material, performing and ensuring the proper destruction of classified material, preparing classified documentation for transmittal, changing safe combinations annually (or if compromised) and conducting a 100% inventory of all accountable classified material (i.e. NATO, SAP, etc.)
- Maintains master classified container combination logs (i.e. a log of combinations for all safes, cipher locks, and X-07/X-08 door locks)
- Provides security guidance, and performs security reviews and analyzes messages, letters and other documentation to ensure appropriate classification and security markings
- Initiatesinitialinquiry intopossiblecompromise of classified information
- Conducts security training for Task Force personnel
- Researches documents and makesrecommendationto update and streamline security processes and procedures
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years experience in the intelligence or DOD security field; OR
- 10 years experience in the intelligence or DOD security field
- Must demonstrate extensive knowledge of SCIF, DOD, and DA Security Policies and Procedures, and must have 3 years of prior Security Manager (S2) experience
- Experience and understanding of database functions, including JPAS, Scattered Castles, and eQIP Completion of DOD or equivalent security manager course is recommended
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment