SOS International LLC Personnel Security Specialist in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180808-7429: Personnel Security Specialist
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 8/12/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Personnel Security Specialist to join a large intelligence technical support services program in Europe. The Security Specialistsupports the Security Manager including developing, evaluating, maintaining, and/or operating systems, policies, devices, procedures and methods used for the process of security clearances throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Assists indevelopmentof and recommends policies and procedures for security access program systems and managing the Personnel Security Program
- Designs and implements Personal Security Program to include maintaining a collateral security roster, performing and ensuring the proper destruction of classified material, managing NATO classified programs, prepare NATO courier orders, producing and issuing Security Badges, and processing initial and periodic security clearance actions through OPM and DSS using EPSQ
- Prepares courier orders, verifies individual security clearance information through CCF, maintains hard copy and automated Security Clearance Access Rosters to ensure rapid location, identificationandretrieval of an individual's security clearance information
- Supports Security Manager with executing security briefings, reports, and other requirements
- Researches documents and make recommendations to update and streamline security processes and procedures
- Analyzes,enhances, customizes, maintains and documents applications to manage classified holdings
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Four years experience and training in the field
- Must have a working knowledge of Executive Order 12968, and demonstrate a familiarity with National, DIA, and Army security regulatory requirements