SOS International LLC Locally Employed Personnel (LEP) Screener in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-181219-8217: Locally Employed Personnel (LEP) Screener
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 12/19/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSI) is seeking a Locally Employed Personnel (LEP) Screener to join a large intelligence technical support services program in Europe. The LEP screener supports contract requirements in the Balkans and Eastern Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Conducts screening interviews oflocalemployed persons (LEPs) to assess suitability for access to KFOR bases
- Debrief persons on a “walk-in” basis
- Must be self-motivated and able to work for extended periods of time in a high OPTEMPO environment
- Other duties include conducting background reviews, fulfilling requests for information from the HUMINT Operations Cell (HOC) and coordinate with other base security entities
- Current DOD Secret Clearance
- Bachelor's degree in related field, and minimum of 3 years CI/HUMINT experience as an interrogator, debriefer or investigator; OR
- Associate’s degree and minimum of 5 years CI/HUMINT experience as an interrogator, debriefer or investigator; OR
- 7+ years CI/HUMINT experience as an interrogator, debriefer or investigator
- Knowledge of local customs, cultureandlanguage is desirable
•Database entry and maintenance.
•Database Manager ensuresintegrityof data and that the system is operating
•Performs routine database administrative functions, such as back-ups, and software updates. Conducts quality control of the data provided by LEP
•Database manager also conducts LEP screening interviews
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment