SOS International LLC Intelligence Planner in United States
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-181219-8210: Intelligence Planner
Location Overseas - Germany/Italy/Kosovo
Open Date 12/19/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an Intelligence Planner to join a large intelligence technical support program. The Intelligence Planner provides guidance and technical assistance in the development of plans and orders to supportreal worldcontingencies and military training exercise throughout Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develops, reviews and revises plans and concepts
- Develops war plans and contingency operations plans and concepts
- Plans, reviews, coordinates,evaluates,and integrates actions required to support current and future operational missions.
- Assesses operational readiness and determinescapabilityof units, commandersandstaff elements; develops, reviews and revises military training plans and standards
- Analyzes, reviews, revises and coordinates theater and national operations and contingency plans, as well as joint andservice specificdoctrinal publications. Executes detailed contingency and crisis action planning
- Contributes to Strategic Communications concepts and plans
- Ensures intelligence focus onmajortheater of war contingency operations, and updates intelligence products. Individuals will prepare advice and recommendations forhigh levelofficials and operations personnel for coordination of issues
- Attend planning conferences, meetings, conduct reconnaissance and write military orders
- Prepares intelligence planning products in support of the integrated staff MilitaryDecision MakingProcess (MDMP) as well as the Adaptive Planning Process
- Develops the exercise architecture for the Intelligence Battlefield Operating System (IBOS) scenarios for staff training, and major subordinate command staff training exercises. Participates in those exercises as part of the plans sections
- Works within the established planning priorities and makes recommendations on the validation of requirements forintelligence support
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree with 10 years of directly related intelligence experience; OR
- 15 years of directly related military intelligence experience including appropriate military and civilian training
- Must be capable of writing operations orders and commander’s estimates, and possess outstanding verbal and oral briefing skills.
- Must be able to operate JDISS/GCCS and CFAST systems and secure email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment