SOS International LLC Operations Specialist in Seoul, South Korea
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180912-7798: Operations Specialist
Location Overseas - South Korea - Seoul
Open Date 9/13/2018
*** THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON A CONTRACT AWARD ***
SOS International LLC (SOSi), is seeking an Operations Specialist to support a program providing intelligence analysis and operational support services in South Korea.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Coordinate, schedule, update and maintain director and deputy director division calendars, schedule appointments, invitations, meetings and VTC’s.
- Receive visitors and telephone calls, recommend action to take or refer actions to the government as necessary.
- Draft and type correspondence, forms, staff summary sheets, memorandum, memorandum for the record, information papers, facts sheets, point papers, decision papers, and meeting minutes.
- Ensure decisions and actions requiring coordination are properly staffed, concurred with and approved.
- Maintain records and files, in accordance with regulations.
- Monitor and track civilian and military awards and recognition, and security requests.
- Performs Intelligence RFI Validation Officer functions to include review, refinement, validation, assignment to appropriate internal and external customers, monitoring, and closeout.
- Maintain access to Defense Travel System (DTS), and assume the duties of a DTS reviewer of travel requests and claims, conferences and non DTS entry agent to recommend changes as needed.
- Provide guidance and assistance to travelers for preparing authorizations, local vouchers, vouchers and other travel documents.
- TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with 4-6 years of experience, OR, specialized training and 4-8 years of experience, OR equivalent academic experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight to provide completed products that require minor revisions/editing.
- Korean language skills are a plus.
Work environment is normal for an office setting.
Travel up to 10% to other locations in country.