SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level III-Targeting/CI in Reston, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180427-6809: Research Analyst Level III-Targeting/CI
Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Open Date 4/27/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Research Analyst- Level III CI Targeting for a position located at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The Research Analyst Level II will provide CI/Targeting research and analysis to include targeting and counterintelligence to support to DoD programs
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Develop CI leads based on the Group Synchronization Targeting Strategy through open source and classified source research.
- Provide the leads to the Targeting Review Board (TRB) as a Target Nomination Package.
- Prepare and provide to the supported element Lead Tenders, Operations Support Packages, Program Profiles, and Target Development Packages as appropriate to highlight the operational potential where friendly and enemy elements intersect..
- Provide research, analysis and recommendations regarding liaison efforts with operational and support elements, external intelligence agencies, and external federal law enforcement elements to foster an environment of cooperation and sharing of information to better develop future products. Human Intelligence (HUMINT) leads that are developed out of the CI leads shall be passed to the appropriated HUMINT elements for their consideration
- Provide CI targeting methodologies training to Fundamentals of Human Targeting Course (FHTC) up to 12 times a year to 16 students per iteration.Training on CI targeting methodologies to internal and external agencies up to 15 times per year with up to 50 personnel per iteration. This training shall assist the organizations on understanding how CI targeting works and the appropriate ways it shall be employed.
- TS/SCI eligibility
- 8 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Former 35L,CI Agent who is also an analyst/targeter
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment