SOS International LLC Contract Program Manager in Reston, Virginia
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
EXOVERA-181031-7965: Contract Program Manager
Location U.S. - Virginia - Reston
Open Date 10/31/2018
Exovera LLC (www.exovera.com) a wholly-owned subsidiary of SOSi,is seeking a Contract Program Manager responsible for successful deliveryand implementation of media tracking and analytics programs to government, military and commercial customers worldwide. The PM will manage and integrate development, delivery and support activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance. The winning candidate will have experience managing successful programs with complex product deliverables, a background in a field relevant to media analytics, and will be a creative and highly organized self-starter.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Executes media tracking and analytics programs to comply with baseline government and commercial customer requirements
- Provides key input and direction in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to leadership
- Identifies key resources to manage and execute to the program baseline
- Identifies and analyzes moderate variances, and defines corrective actions
- Responsible for overall execution as the sole PM
- Manages program staff that includes subcontractors or suppliers and task or project leads
- Coordinates withinternalcross-functional team.
- Uses standard, well-defined processes, procedures, techniques, or tools that require program-specific modifications.
- Develops some program specific processes, procedures, techniques or tools.
- Support business development and program staff management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Social Science, Media or related field
- 5+ years of related experience
- Program Management Professional Certification a plus
- Requires a strong understanding of technology applications. Experience, training or a degree in Information Technology specific to the implementation of cloud-based enterprise systems is a plus
- Media analysis background a plus
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- May require travel up to 25% of the time, including CONUS/OCONUS locations
About Exovera :
Exovera LLC ( www.exovera.com ), a wholly-owned subsidiary of defense contractor SOSi, has been providing media services and technology solutions for government and military operations around the world since 2006. Exovera NarrativesTMis a unique platform that harnesses the value of big (media) data across hundreds ofthousandstraditional and social media sources to analyze campaign engagement at scale. We enable communications professionals and influencers to a) understand what their audiences are thinking based on their media consumption, b) refine their messaging and c) measure their campaign ROI.