SOS International LLC Network Engineer in Raleigh, North Carolina
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
5-180615-7031: Network Engineer
Location U.S. - North Carolina - Raleigh
Open Date 6/17/2018
STG, Inc., an affiliated company of SOSi, is seeking a talented Network Engineer who will join the Boundary and Endpoint team of a major nationwide organization, with thousands of sites, to continually improve its complex multi-protocol nationwide network.
This position is located in Morrisville, North Carolina.
- Apply change control processes and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete change control assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Integrate change control activities into project plan
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
- Demonstrable awareness of Splunk reporting
- Demonstrable knowledge and engineering for Windows, *nux, and Cisco.
- Certification in one or more of; Windows, CompTIA Network+, Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certificate, Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified, Networking Professional (CCNP), or Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Engineer (PCNSE).
- Experience and knowledge of change control principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Change management certification or designation desired