SOS International LLC Research Analyst Level II-Military Intelligence Analyst in Honolulu, Hawaii
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-180510-6881: Research Analyst Level II-Military Intelligence Analyst
Location U.S. - Hawaii - Honolulu
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Research Analyst- Level II for a position located in multiple CONUS locations. The Research Analyst Level II will provide research analyst analysis support to DoD programs
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counter-terrorism, force protection, cyber analysis, financial analysis and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities
- Provide support to counterintelligence investigation through liaison with Counterintelligence Agents and other members of the DoD and intelligence community
- Provide record checks, data research and social networking analysis through the use of intelligence and law enforcement databases and search engines
- Provide in - depth research regarding biographical intelligence in order to aid investigations, support subject interviews, and case development.
- Conduct research using social networking tools, digital mapping programs, and law enforcement database and research tools, to include Open Source (OSINT) and classified searches
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies
- Produce analytical information reports from reviews of investigative and Intelligence Community database searches in support of ongoing national security investigations and insider threat reports
- TS/SCI eligibility
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- Ability to effectively present technical information to highly technical reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to present and define positions and come to consensus with other technical and non-technical people
- Ability to effectively oversee and utilize a network information management system
- Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats
- Ability to work with SOSi upper Management, as well as Customer Senior Staff
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment