SOS International LLC Senior Knowledge Management-SharePoint in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-181209-8146: Senior Knowledge Management-SharePoint
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 12/9/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking a Senior Knowledge Management- SharePoint Analyst at Fort Meade. The Senior Knowledge Management-SharePoint Analyst will provide support to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Implement Knowledge Management practice by leveraging SharePoint as and enabling technology, where applicable
- Provide recommendations for the development of Knowledge Management systems and offer results by designing and implementing SharePoint process improvement solutions.
- All solutions must be approved by government personnel prior to implementation
- Produce, for Government review and approval, Knowledge Management (KM) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in accordance with Army FM 6-01-1, which shall guide KM efforts within the organization and shall put the KM structure, practices, and governance model into place
- Current DoD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, and 5-7 years of related experience ORHigh School diploma with 11-13 years of related experience
- Security + certification
- Knowledge of Al Fresco preferred
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment
Knowledge Management Systems Development Support: Knowledge Management (5.2.4)