SOS International LLC Open Source Research Analyst in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-181209-8151: Open Source Research Analyst
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 12/9/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an Open Source Research Analyst for a position located at Joint Base Pearl. The Open Source Research Analyst will provide research analytical support to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint andmulti-lateraltraining exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI)
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs
- Assesses future and ongoing political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree and/or 4-8 years of experience inrelatedfield, at a minimum OR11-13 years of experience in related field w/High School Diploma
- Open Source Analyst require knowledge of and experience with OSINT tradecraft, processes, and tools in the conduct of open source research and analysis of technology-related information
- Must have an understanding of Counterintelligence Investigations and Operations and have experience writing original analytical products
- Position can only be performed on-site at Fort Shafter, HI
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment
General Military Intelligence Analysis Support : Open Source And Research Analysis Support (5.1.5)