SOS International LLC counterintelligence Law Enforcement Analyst in Fort Meade, Maryland
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
1-181209-8148: counterintelligence Law Enforcement Analyst
Location U.S. - Maryland - Fort Meade
Open Date 12/9/2018
SOS International LLC(SOSi) is seekingan Counterintelligence Law Enforcement Analyst for a position located at Fort Meade. The Counterintelligence Law Enforcement Analyst will provide research analytical support to DoD programs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well.
- May provide team leadership to other Analysts
- Analyze SAR, OSINT, HUMINT, SIGINT and IMINT reporting from a wide variety of sources provided by the Government to identify current and emerging force protection threats, ascertain the degree and immediacy of those threats, and make reasoned and well-founded judgments concerning the future evolution of the threats; with the specific intent of providing fusion of intelligence/counterintelligence and law enforcement information.
- In the course of research and analysis, the analysts shall identify any connections between the individuals and activities reported in SAR with foreign terrorist individuals, groups or activities
- Current DOD Top Secret with SCI Access (TS/SCI)
- Bachelor's degree and/or 10-12 years of intelligence analyst experience, at a minimum
- All Source Analysts must have familiarity with CI operational and investigative concepts and procedures, so they are better able to provide relevant analysis to the CI agents and managers they support. (Familiarity with similar HUMINT or law enforcement operational investigative concepts may suffice)
- All Source Analyst must have advanced knowledge and skills needed and familiarity with priority threat languages, regional and threat country expertise, and/or skills in technical espionage or terrorist tradecraft
- CISAC Course
- MOS Counterintel 35L, 351L, 35E
- Relatively fast paced, time critical environment