SOS International LLC Software/Application Tester in Fort Huachuca, Arizona
For 29 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in Reston, VA, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
5-181101-8011: Software/Application Tester
Location U.S. - Arizona - Fort Huachuca
Open Date 11/6/2018
SOS International LLC (SOSi), is seeking a Software/Application Tester to support the NETCOM G-6 in testing software and applications. The ideal candidate will possess experience in Software Testing.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Analyze requirements to determine tests needed to verify their functionality
- Create and execute manual test cases for requirements and bugs and record results of those tests
- Perform exploratory testing to increase confidence in software
- Create bugs in TFS to apprise development team of software defects
- Maintain manual test cases in test case management system
- Create automated tests for frequently-performed tasks
- HS +10, AA/AS +8, BA/BS +6 years' of Technical Experience.
- To include 1-3 years' software testing experience.
- Must complete Foundation of Incident Management training (fedVTE) for Computing Environment requirement within 180 days
- Active Secret Security Clearance or ability to obtain interim
- Be a positive, self-motivated, and proactive person with the ability to adapt to change and tolerate stressful situations
- Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
- ASTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level certification
TS Security Clearance
Software and Web Development experience
- Knowledge of US Army Network Enterprise configuration
- Normal indoor office setting